Sustainable Vision has strong ties with academic institutions and other organizations dealing with education and training. We can help design and implement capacity building packages that suit the particular needs of your organization. This includes top-management information packages on sustainable development and corporate responsibility; application of tools, for example, to evaluate environmental impacts or design projects under the Clean Development Mechanism; technology training and maintenance plans.
Examples of delivered packages include:
- Strategies for sustainable rural and urban development – Covering development theories and strategies for activating and revitalizing national and regional economies, and their socio-economic and environmental impacts.
- Land management with GIS – Utilization of GIS in planning activities.
- Energy and environment – Covering global energy and climate issues, and programs for energy efficiency and dissemination of renewable energy technologies in industrialized and developing countries.
- Community planning – Comprising analysis of political, social, economic, cultural, environmental and institutional development of municipalities.
- Housing policies – Covering the development of housing policies with focus on socio-economic and institutional issues.
If you aim at doing business in Brazil, you need local presence. We are in the position to eliminate barriers to facilitate your entering the Brazilian markets, and minimize your transaction costs in the process.
Sustainable Vision can monitor the local markets for your products and services, and help you deal with national requirements, transfer a technology, assess incentives, or simply expose your product in the most appropriate venues. Together, we find the best strategy for your business to enter the Brazilian market and conquer it.
Your presence could be through the establishment of a local office, partnerships for commercial purposes or technology transfer and support, marketing mechanisms or any other form that suits the specific characteristics of your products and services. The most important is to find the right strategy and the right partners to guarantee your success.
Before you can conquer European markets, your product needs to fulfil a number of requirements, and you need to understand the way European markets operate.
You may want to enter into partnerships with European organizations in projects for product development, market formation, capacity building, information exchange or trade.
You may like to identify investors and financing opportunities for joint ventures and projects eligible under the Clean Development Mechanism.
Talk to us at Sustainable Vision and we will set up a plan to address your interests, expose your products in fairs and conferences, find partners, and identify financial sources and incentives for your business. We are in the position to facilitate your business transactions.
If you pursue eco-efficient business, seek solid partnerships and care for sustainable development, define your strategies and implement your projects with Sustainable Vision Oy.
2nd Finnish-Brazilian Workshop on Biomass Conversion: Actions in Science, Innovation and Education to Create a Sustainable World
Welcome to Sustainable Vision Oy. This is our new company just founded in Finland as part of a network of enterprises and highly experienced professional focus on sustainable business development.
Victor Silveira – CEO – Cofounder